30 November 2017
21 March 2018
This course will give you everything you need to generate real-world impacts from your research. You will leave with practical tools you can use immediately in your research, whatever your discipline and career stage. The training is based on the latest research evidence and takes a unique relational approach to deliver wide-reaching and lasting impacts. As part of the session you will receive a copy of the acclaimed The Research Impact Handbook - external link (275 pages) for future reference, and you will have the opportunity to sign up for free follow-up online support from Professor Mark Reed.
- Learn about evidence-based principles for delivering research impact when you don't have much time.
- Be inspired by case studies that will encourage you to think out of the box and approach impact in new ways.
- Be challenged to think critically about how you plan for, track and report impacts as you discuss impact case studies or pathways to impact.
- Find out about the role of impact in the next Research Excellence Framework.
- Discover easy and quick-to-use templates you can use immediately to:
- prioritise which stakeholders and sections of the public to engage with first
- create a powerful impact plan that will guarantee your research makes a difference without wasting your time
- take the pain out of impact tracking.
- Harness the power of your digital footprint to enhance your research.
- Design and facilitate events with research users.
There are 30 spaces available on each day and the courses are being delivered by Fast Track Impact.
How to apply
If you would like to attend the one of the courses, please complete the relevant online registration form:
The forms will close when a course is full or a week before the event, 23 November 2017 and 14 March 2018 respectively.
Venue and timings
The course being held on the 21 March 2018 will take place 09:00-16:30 at:
Armada House Conference & Events,
Armada House, Telephone Avenue,
Bristol, BS1 4BQ
If your chosen course is full, you can request to be added to the waiting list for that course. For this and any other queries regarding this course or logistics, please contact: