Environmental Nanoscience Initiative
The following documents and links are related to or give more information about this programme.
- The Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution 27th Report: Novel Materials in the Environment: The case of Nanotechnology (2008)
- UK Government response to the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution (RCEP) report 'Novel materials in the environment: the case for nanotechnology'
- How the UK government is co-ordinating risk - related research in nanotechnologies
- How the UK government is supporting the positive development of nanoscience and nanotechnologies by encouraging industry and researchers to provide information to government through the UK Voluntary Reporting Scheme for Nanoscale Materials.
- EU Commission Nanotechnology homepage
- USEPA Nanotechnology: Research Projects
- Defra Nanotechnologies - research reports: Characterising the potential risks posed by engineered nanoparticles
- EU Commission Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks - Nanotechnologies
- USEPA Nanotechnology: Publications and Proceedings
- The Woodrow Wilson Inventories of Nanotechnology Environment, Health and Safety research and Consumer Nanoproduct