NERC Green infrastructure community event
5 May 2016
The Studio, Birmingham
Registration closing date: 3 May 2016
This event has now closed
NERC has commissioned the Centre for Sustainable Planning & Environments at the University of the West of England to conduct a review of how the evidence base for Green Infrastructure (GI) is being translated into practice. This review will inform the consideration of future investments in Innovation Programme and Partnerships within NERC.
In order to gain further insight into GI practices and their relationship with academic research there were two events bringing together the GI community of research, policy and practice. These were held on 5 May 2016 in Birmingham and 26 May in Glasgow. The aims of these events were to:
- Feedback on the findings of the desk study.
- Gain additional information to supplement the desk based activities.
- Provide an opportunity for networking.
- Disseminate examples of good practice in GI.
- Share future initiatives and funding opportunities coming from NERC.
The event was free to attend. Closing date for registration was 3 May 2016.
For further details please contact: