Current open calls
The following funding calls are currently open for applications:
- Cleaner, more efficient conventional fuels - external link
- Environmental Risks to Infrastructure Innovation funding call
NERC promotes and encourages exchange of knowledge through its mainstream activities of:
- publishing scientific papers and information notes;
- training PhD students and postdoctoral scientists;
- building formal and informal links with its user community, eg through meetings and conferences.
NERC also provides funding for specific knowledge exchange activities including training, people and knowledge flow and networks; collaborative research with users; and commercialisation.
People & capacity
- Follow-on Fund
- Follow-on Fund Pathfinder
- Innovation Projects call
- Policy Placement Scheme
- Strategic Research Impact Scheme
Project highlights and impact
Innovation grant award-holders are asked to complete the below form at the end of their project in order to capture the key highlights and impact of their work.
If you would like to receive updates about Innovation and Knowledge Exchange news and funding opportunities please sign up to the Innovation email alerts.